Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.

Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.
Click on image to go to my website. Fine art selling all over the world.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.
My art on products on all world Zazzle sites. Check top of shop for any sales.

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Compositional Structures in Art- Central Location

Central location” is another compositional structure. You see this structure often in portrait paintings. It is important that the central image be unified with the background. Artists achieve unity by repeating elements in both the central image and background. Objects in front of the central image also help unify the art. (Design and Composition, Nathan Goldstein)

[Click on title of post to go to my Zazzle internet shop. Links to all my internet shops are at the top of this site.]


http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/art/

No comments: