Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.

Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.
Click on image to go to my website. Fine art selling all over the world.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.
My art on products on all world Zazzle sites. Check top of shop for any sales.

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Fine Art Cards; Greeting Cards of my Original Paintings

Orange Lily; one of my favourite cards. A set of 5 or 10 cards makes a nice gift.

[Click on the title of this post to view Etsy internet shop.]



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards look fabulous. Do you sell them in Australia? Do you have a wholesale price? I am a manager representing artists. I have access to a range of outlets that might be interested in your cards. Ref our website www.interactivearts.com.au Regards, Fleur Allen

Anonymous said...

Very interesting..
You have a nice article..
COOL!!!
I'll visit this site again.

Tinkerbella Rose said...

YOUR SITE IS SO ORIGINAL!!! Love the set up!! keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

The two paintings sent via your newsletter are just wonderful, colors outstanding, as usual.

Regards,
A.J.

Dr. Annmarie Edwards said...

I like your choice of colors they remind me of my own choice of colors. I like the calm feeling your arts represent. Thanks for sharing.