Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.

Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.
Click on image to go to my website. Fine art selling all over the world.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.
My art on products on all world Zazzle sites. Check top of shop for any sales.

Monday 5 October 2009

Compositional Structures in Art- Diagonal & Triangle

















Images of my painting, Cherries, on infant's shirt and mousepad.


My painting, Cherries, has 2 underlying structures. One structure emphasizes diagonal shapes and creates tension and movement. The other structure created by the cherries is a triangle and brings stability to my art.


[Click on title of post to go to my Zazzle internet shop. The original painting is available on my Etsy internet shop.]



http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/art/

No comments: