Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.

Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.
Click on image to go to my website. Fine art selling all over the world.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.
My art on products on all world Zazzle sites. Check top of shop for any sales.

Friday 25 September 2009

Zazzle Award for Postcard Based on My Painting, "The Grain Mill"



Email re Zazzle Award Annoucement. My painting, The Grain Mill.
On September 24, I received Zazzle’s Today’s Best Award. This award was for a postcard based on my painting, “The Grain Mill”. I first posted this painting on August 17 with an article about focal points. On August 19, I posted it in black and white with an article about light and dark values in fine art and gray scales. On August 23, I posted this painting with an article about eye movement in art. The painting was included in my article about painting waterfalls on September 21.

I sell my original paintings and fine art greeting cards at my Etsy internet shop. Shipping is free world wide for all my original paintings. Fine art prints on archival paper or canvas are sold at my Fine Art America shop. Links to these internet shops are at the top of this site.
[Click on title of post to go to my Zazzle.com internet shop. Choose my art & product. Select the colour, style & size. Customers from other Zazzle portals can go to their sites, i.e. Zazzle.au and search “babad”. Then under any product, click “arlenebabadartist” and you will be at my shop page. ]

No comments: