Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.

Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.
Click on image to go to my website. Fine art selling all over the world.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.
My art on products on all world Zazzle sites. Check top of shop for any sales.

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Compositional Structures in Art- The L Shape

My new, unfinished painting’s compositional structure is in part based on the L structure. The L shape structure usually results in dynamic art. A large shape on one side continues on the other side of the work. The L shape structure may isolate the L shape from the remaining shapes in the art. One solution is to overlap shapes among the L shape and the remaining shapes. One can also repeat elements in both sections, i.e. colour, texture. These techniques will achieve unity in an L shape structure. (Design and Composition, Nathan Goldstein).

Links to my internet shops are at the top of this site.

http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/art/

No comments: